Full time and part time members of staff required for Preston's newest venue!
- Kitchen Porter
• Be able to start immediately
• Be able to work under pressure
• Deliver high level of customer service
• Be able to work well individually and in a team
• Understand the importance of upholding standards and procedures
The role and responsibilities:
• Daily Kitchen preparation and clean up
• Maintain Kitchen standards and procedures
• Kitchen Porter is full time and involves shift work
- Front of House Staff We have full time and part time positions for the following roles Breakfast, Barista's and Bar staff to join our team at Chameleon Coffee Bar. You will provide outstanding levels of customer service and must have excellent food & beverage knowledge, so experience is much preferred. The hours, it’s a 5 day working week including week days and weekends depending on demands of the business, which will be approximately 20-45 hours a week.
- Chef de Partie
We are looking for a Full-Time Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within a fresh food kitchen, be enthusiastic and keen to learn and demonstrate a real passion for cooking. As a candidate, you will
• have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Chef de Partie
• hold an up to date food hygiene certificate, achieved relevant qualifications
• be able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
• be flexible, willing and adaptable
• be able to show progression within the catering industry
• show creative flair for food and presentation
- Commis Chef
We are looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join our Kitchen as Commis Chef. Duties include.
• Prep and dress dishes to order
• Assist the senior Chefs to come up with new dishes
• Ensure that portion size is controlled
• Maintain high standards in all aspects of your role
• Bring fresh ideas
• Be willing to learn and progress
Ideally you will have experience working in a similar sized business.
To apply for any of the above vacancies please drop your CV into us or send us a message.